Equation Word Problem Applications Math Fun Game Tips:
- This game provides practice in forming equations for word problem applications.
1) Decide what type of number the word problem requires. Does it ask you for
the number added, the number removed, the original number, or the number remaining?
2) Use a letter variable to represent the number you are asked to find.
- In this game, you choose the correct equation to answer each word problem.
See More SliderMath (below) for games providing practice steps in solving equations.
- The word problems used in this game involve finding the ' number of ' things such as:
photos, videos, e-mails, text messages, games, songs, teams, apples, candies,...
- Refresh/Reload the web page to start over again.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input,
click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- The score report automatically appears after you have made 8 choices.
- The Equation score is based on your choices only and does not count the fish hits.
- The Game score is reduced by the number of fish hits.
- The game speeds up as your score increases. Adjust this with the - and + keys.