Percent Discount Math Help Arithmetic Fun Game Tips:
- Once you know one percent, you can find any percentage as a multiple of one percent.
One percent of 400 can be found by dividing 400 by 100 to get the answer 4.
- A 2% discount on a $400 purchase is the same as 2 times (1% of $400) = 2 times ($4) = an $8 discount.
The discounted price in this case is $400 - $8 = $392.
- A 6% discount on a $300 purchase is the same as 6 times (1% of $300) = 6 times ($3) = an $18 discount.
The discounted price in this case is $300 - $18 = $282.
- It may take a minute to load the game at dial-up speeds.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input, click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- Adjust the game's speed by pressing the + or - key repeatedly.
Back to SliderMath.com