Math Help - Arithmetic Fun - Percents 1% to 12% - Basketball Theme Game Tips:
- Ten percent means 'one tenth of the amount'. Therefore 10% of $400 = $40.
- One percent means 'one hundredth of the amount'. Therefore 1% of $400 = $4.
- Once you know one percent, you can find any percentage as a multiple of one percent.
- So 2% of $400 is the same as 2 times (1% of $400) = 2 times $4 = $8.
- Also 6% of $400 is the same as 6 times (1% of $400) = 6 times $4 = $24.
- It may take a minute to load the game at dial-up speeds.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input, click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- Adjust the game's speed by pressing the + or - key repeatedly.
Back to SliderMath.com