Math Help Fun Integer a/b Division (a is -12 to 12) (b is -12 to 12)
- The positive and negative sign rules for integer division are the same as for integer multiplication.
- When dividing 2 integers having the same sign, the result is positive. Example (-20)/(-5)= 4.
- When dividing 2 integers having different sign, the result is negative. Example (-18)/(+3)= -6.
- Your Score Report appears after you have made 8 choices.
- Your Game Score is reduced by the number of fish hits.
- To slow the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Slider.
- To increase the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Math.
- Speed can also be adjusted with a keyboard's - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to restart the game.
- Adjust the sound level of media on your device.