Math Help - Arithmetic Fun - Total Tax - Baseball Theme Game Tips:
- Once you know one percent, you can find any percentage as a multiple of one percent.
- So 2% tax on $400 is the same as 2 times (1% of $400) = 2 times $4 = $8.
- The total amount with tax included is $400 plus the $8 tax = $408.
- Also 6% tax on $300 is the same as 6 times (1% of $300) = 6 times $3 = $18.
- The total amount with tax included is $300 plus the $18 tax = $318.
- It may take a minute to load the game at dial-up speeds.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input, click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- Adjust the game's speed by pressing the + or - key repeatedly.
Back to SliderMath.com