Adverbs & Adjectives English Grammar & Literacy Help Game Tips:
- Most Adverbs modify verbs. (to modify = to change)
Example: The adverb 'loudly' modifies 'plays' in the sentence 'The band plays loudly'.
- Adjectives modify nouns or pronouns.
Example: The adjective 'loud' modifies 'music' in the sentence 'The music is loud'.
- You can often form an adverb by adding 'ly' to an adjective.
- Grammar is the study of words and how they go together to make a language.
- Your Score Report appears after you have made 8 choices.
- Your Game Score is reduced by the number of parrot hits.
- To slow the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Slider.
- To increase the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Math.
- Speed can also be adjusted with a keyboard's - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to restart the game.
- Adjust the sound level of media on your device.