Colours (English Literacy) Help - Game Tips:
- The focus of this game is to match a colour with its name.
- The colours used are : black, blue, brown, green, grey, orange, pink, purple, red, white, & yellow.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input,
click inside the game area to establish the game's focus.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- The score report automatically appears after you have made 10 choices.
- The Colours score is based on your choices only and does not count the bird hits.
- The Game score is reduced by the number of bird hits.
- The game speeds up as your score increases. Adjust this with the - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to start over again.
Back to SliderMath.com