Nouns A-L English Literacy Help - Noun Game Tips:
- A noun is a word that names a person, place, idea or thing.
- The items shown are : boat, camera, candle, chair, clock, comb, cup, door,
flowers, fork, glass, glasses, hat, jar, kettle, key, lamp.
- It may take a minute or more to load this game at dial-up speeds.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- The score report automatically appears after you have made 10 choices.
- The Nouns score is based on your choices only and does not count the ball hits.
- The Game score is reduced by the number of ball hits.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input,
click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- The game speeds up as your score increases. Adjust this with the - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to start over again.
Back to SliderMath.com