Complete A Sentence Literacy Help - Game 1 Tips:
- This game uses the following sentence components :
the squirrel ran, bird flew, dog jumps, a cat walks, from the chair,
water runs, some music plays, rabbit tracks are, candy sticks, downtown,
this road takes you, the sock sticks, fish swim, trucks can go, between my toes,
over the moon, up the tree, behind the cloud, underwater, into my ear,
into the sky, out of the tap, out of my ear, between my teeth, in the snow,
down the sink, through the wall, over the fence, out of my toe,
between the cars, on the radio, on the road.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- The score report automatically appears after you have made 10 choices.
- The Sentence score is based on your choices only and does not count the fish hits.
- The Game score is reduced by the number of fish hits.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input,
click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to start over again.
Back to SliderMath.com