Math Help - Fun Arithmetic Help - Area Word Problems - Game Tips:
- There are 20 random questions using Areas: squares, triangles, rectangles, parallelograms & circles.
- The area of a square, rectangle or parallelogram is A = (base)(height).
- The area of a triangle is A = (1/2)(base)(height).
- The area of a circle is approximately A = (3.14)(radius)(radius).
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- The score report automatically appears after you have made 10 choices.
- The Problem score is based on your choices only and does not count the owl hits.
- The Game score is reduced by the number of owl hits.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input, click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to start over again.
Back to SliderMath.com