Math Help - Fun Area Word Problems - Game Tips:
- There are 20 random questions using Areas: squares, triangles, rectangles, parallelograms & circles.
- The area of a square, rectangle or parallelogram is A = (base)(height).
- The area of a triangle is A = (1/2)(base)(height).
- The area of a circle is approximately A = (3.14)(radius)(radius) based on A = πr2.
- Your Score Report appears after you have made 8 choices.
- Your Game Score is reduced by the number of butterfly hits.
- To slow the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Slider.
- To increase the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Math.
- Speed can also be adjusted with a keyboard's - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to restart the game.
- Adjust the sound level of media on your device.