Math Help - Fun Arithmetic Help - Perimeter Word Problems - Game Tips:
- There are 20 random questions on Perimeters of quadrilaterals, triangles, parallelograms and circles.
- The Perimeter of a quadrilateral is found by adding up the lengths of its 4 sides.
- If the opposite sides are equal or parallel as in a rectangle or a parallelogram,
then this simply becomes P = 2(long sides)+2(short sides).
- The Perimeter of a triangle is found by adding up the lengths of its 3 sides, P = a+b+c.
- The Perimeter (Circumference) of a circle is found by multiplying its diameter times 3.14 (approx.).
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- The score report automatically appears after you have made 10 choices.
- The Problem score is based on your choices only and does not count the owl hits.
- The Game score is reduced by the number of owl hits.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input, click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- The game speeds up as your score increases. Adjust this with the - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to start over again.
Back to SliderMath.com