Math Help - Equivalent Fractions Game Tips:
- The fraction 3/4 is equivalent to 6/8 since (3x2)/(4x2) = 6/8 .
- The fraction 3/4 is also equivalent to 9/12 since (3x3)/(4x3) = 9/12 .
- The fraction 3/4 is also equivalent to 15/20 since (3x5)/(4x5) = 15/20 etc.
- The unreduced denominators used in this game are 2, 3, 4, 6 and their multiples (up to 5x).
- Your Score Report appears after you have made 6 choices.
- Your Game Score is reduced by the number of butterfly hits.
- To slow the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Slider.
- To increase the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Math.
- Speed can also be adjusted with a keyboard's - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to restart the game.
- Adjust the sound level of media on your device.