Math Help - Improper Fractions & Mixed Numbers - Game Tips:
- The mixed number 'one and two thirds' = (3/3)+(2/3) is equivalent to the improper fraction 5/3.
- The mixed number 'two and a half' = (4/2)+(1/2) is equivalent to the improper fraction 5/2.
- The mixed number 'five and a quarter' = (20/4)+(1/4) is equivalent to the improper fraction 21/4.
- A fraction is called improper when the size of its numerator (top number) is greater than or equal to
the size of its denominator (bottom number).
- It may take a minute to load the game at dial-up speeds.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input, click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- Adjust the game's speed by pressing the + or - key repeatedly.