Math Help - Multiply Fractions - Game Tips:
- The fraction 2/3 multiplied by 5/6 equals 10/18 , which reduces to 5/9 .
- In order to multiply two proper fractions, you multiply the numerators (tops)
and you multiply the denominators (bottoms).
- The general rule is (a/b)(c/d) = (ac)/(bd) .
- Single denominators used in this game are less than 20. (Product denominators<300).
- It may take a minute to load the game at dial-up speeds.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input, click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- Adjust the game's speed by pressing the + or - key repeatedly.