Math Help - Name a Line Game - Use Slope & Y-intercept of Graph L-CRD6 Tips:
- The line y=4x+5 has a slope of 4 and intersects the y-axis at 5.
- The line y=-1x+0 can be written as y=-x, has a slope of -1 and a y-intercept of 0.
- The line y=0x+3 can be written as y=3, has a slope of 0 and a y-intercept of 3.
- The line y=0x+0 can be written as y=0, and is a horizontal line with y-intercept 0.
- The linear relation y=mx+b represents a set of ordered pairs (x,y) passing through the point (0,b).
The b is called the line's y-intercept and the m is called the line's slope =(rise/run) = rate of change.
- It may take a minute to load the game at dial-up speeds.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input, click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- Adjust the game's speed by pressing the + or - key repeatedly.