Algebra Help - Polynomial Help - Multiply Binomial times Trinomial - Game L-PM5 Tips:
- Distribute each term of the binomial to each term of the trinomial.
- In the example (a+b)(c-d+e) you distribute (multiply) 'a' to get 'ac-ad+ae' and then
you distribute '+b' to get 'bc-bd+be'. So the answer to (a+b)(c-d+e)= ac-ad+ae+bc-bd+be.
- In another example (a-b)(c-d+e) you distribute (multiply) 'a' to get 'ac-ad+ae' and then
you distribute '-b' to get '-bc+bd-be'. So the answer to (a-b)(c-d+e)= ac-ad+ae-bc+bd-be.
- It may take a minute to load the game at dial-up speeds.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input, click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- Adjust the game's speed by pressing the + or - key repeatedly.