Algebra Help - Relations & Data Help - Game L-RT1 Tips:
- The relation, Distance = Speed X Time represents a large set of data.
- As an example, if Speed = 4 m/s, then the relationship is Distance = (4)(Time) and the related data
can be described as a set of ordered pairs of the form (T,D).
Examples for (T,D) include the ordered pairs (3,12), (5,20), (10,40) where D=4T in each case.
The order of T & D in (T,D) is crucial. The D comes after the T because D is the outcome from D=4T.
- The relation y=mx also represents a large set of data.
- If, for example, m = 2, then the relationship is y = 2x and the related data
can be described as a set of ordered pairs of the form (x,y).
Examples for (x,y) include the ordered pairs (3,6), (5,10), (12,24) where y=2x in each case.
- It may take a minute to load the game at dial-up speeds.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input, click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- Adjust the game's speed by pressing the + or - key repeatedly.