Principal Square Roots, Cube Roots, & 4th Roots. Fun Math Help. Game Tips:
- The square root of 9 is 3 because (3 times 3) equals 9.
- The cube root of 27 is 3 because (3 times 3 times 3) equals 27.
- The fourth root of 81 is 3 because (3 times 3 times 3 times 3) equals 81.
- Principal roots are positive roots.
- The score report automatically appears after you have made 10 choices.
- The Math score is based on your choices only and does not count the fish hits.
- The Game score is reduced by the number of fish hits.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input, click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- Adjust the game's speed by pressing the + or - key repeatedly.
- Refresh/Reload the webpage to start over again.
Back to SliderMath.com